We are pleased to offer the following services. Please note fees may apply.
- Skin Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Wound Management - $10 Complex wound dressing
- Travel Vaccinations
- Family Health & Planning
- Mental Health
- Implanon insertion and removals
- Copper & Mirena IUD Insertion and removal - $245 rebate $125.90
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Uber & Taxi Medical Checks - $88
- Iron Infusion - $101.70 Rebate of $71.70 (MUST try Oral Iron Tablet for 1 month min. & Iron reading MUST be <8)
We are now an accredited Practice for yellow fever. We can supply all vaccinations for travel including typhoid and Hepatitis A. Please book an appointment at least 3 weeks prior to departure.
Pensioners, Healthcare Card Holders, Students and children under 16 years will be bulk billed through Medicare. Overseas Student fees will be fully covered by Overseas Health Cover.
All other patients will be charged a private fee, as follows:
- Standard Consultation $75 (Out of pocket- $37.95) Rebate $37.05
- Prolonged Consultation (1/2 hour) $109 (Out of pocket- $37.30) Rebate $71.70
Patients requiring extra services on the day may need to pay a fee. These are as follows:
- Complex wound dressing $10
- Repeat prescriptions with no appointment $10
- Ongoing referrals with no appointment $15
- Histoacryl (Glue) $25
- IUD pack $245 with rebate of $125.90
- Iron infusion pack $30