Situated on Monash/Federation University Campus
- Address: 76 Clyde Road, Berwick Vic 3806 / PO Box 827 Berwick 3806
- Phone: (03) 9796 1500
- Fax: (03) 9796 1300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that confidential information sent over the public email network is not secure and not a prefered method of communicating. Please either phone or fax sensitive information.
Free patient car parking at rear >>>
- Enter Monash/Federation University
- Turn right at first roundabout
- Enter through boom gate
- Monash students exempt-fines apply
- Please obtain parking permit here or from reception
Public Transport to Berwick Healthcare
- The Berwick train station is a short 2 minute walk from Berwick Healthcare.
- Busses 834 and 847 stop directly outside the practice.
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.30 am till 7:00pm
If you need a doctor and we're closed please call 13SICK (7425).
Bulk Billed. In Home. Out of Hours.
Weekdays from 4pm. Saturdays from 10am. All day Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please be advised that the visiting doctor is not a doctor practicing at our clinic. We receive correspondences when our regular patients are seen by National Home Doctor Service
FEEDBACK—COMPLIMENTS & COMPLAINTS
Compliments If you are happy with our service we would love to hear. If you would like to share this information on Google reviews click here.
For our online booking Feedback Survey click here.
Complaints We appreciate your feedback and prefer to deal with any problems inhouse. Please click on ‘We Want your Feedback’ to fill out the form and submit online or contact the Practice Manager to discuss.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your contact with Berwick Healthcare the appropriate agency to follow up is below:
Address: Level 30, 570 Bourke Street Melbourne Vic 3000
Patient Survey and Improvements
Thank you to everyone who participated in the recent patient survey to see how we are performing in areas of privacy, communication, continuity of care and access and availability.
We were pleased to see that we met with above average score in all aspects. A copy of the survey is available here. Also in hardcopy in the waiting room or please ask reception.
We also learned there are areas where we can improve -
- Availability of a doctor after hours – We are promoting the National Home Doctor Service to new and existing patients.
- Continuity of Care – Advising patients the importance of being cared for by the same practice/doctor so their health record is kept up to date.
Please keep up the comments – we love to hear your feedback.
We take pride in our practice and listen to your suggestions on how we can improve. Our latest change for the better is we now switch our phones over from after hours message at 8.15am instead of 8.30am for patients who need to cancel or book an early appointment.